Welcome to my User page! :-D
||هذه المستخدمة ليس لديها معرفة بالعربية (أو تفهمها بصعوبة بالغة).
...an experienced Wikipedian, expat American living on a kibbutz in Israel; a retired professional translator/editor/proofreader, polyglot netizen and sister in the family of Humanity.
I believe in free access to information and I volunteer my skills and knowledge to promote this.
ZU language useEdit
- Wikify and copyedit existing pages
- Adding content from other Wikipedias (presently without knowing the Zulu language)
- Create, link to Wikidata item, and populate Categories based on the English Wikipedia and scaled down for the Zulu Wikipedia
- Create pages in the areas of biography and geography that relate to the Zulu people and Southern Africa, by importing content from other Wikipedias
- Improve content on the Zulu people in the English Wikipedia.
- Working with problem pages - your help is invited! Go to Pages for review and Pages abandoned after creation - Thank you!
Wherever possible I copy/paste ZU texts from others' edits, in which case the errors originate there. Any original writing I do in isiZulu is translated from English (en:zu) via Google Translate, which I use with caution. I invite you, the native speaker of ZU, to correct my texts by editing them -- and I'll study these via "Compare selected revisions" of our respective edits. (I'll do the same for your English, all for the sake of improving our language use.)